2 lbs of Pizza Dough (I use Hannaford's multi-grain dough, but the canned kind is okay too)
2 cups Mozzarella cheese, grated (or your favorite pizza cheese)
1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
1 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
1 tablespoon chives (fresh or dried)
10 links of brown and serve breakfast sausage
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with garlic and chives - drain & cool.
- Cut pizza dough into bite sized pieces add oil and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough.
- Cut the pepperoni and sausage into smaller pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer into a large greased bunt pan. (I usually have enough for a loaf pan also).
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked).
- Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly - leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it's done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it's still hot.
- Serve with a side of red sauce and enjoy!
Note: This is simple and works great for pot luck meals or small family get-togethers.