1 bag (25 oz.) frozen ravioli (cheese, meat, or cheese & spinach)
1 lb. ground beef
3 cans (15 oz.) of diced or crushed tomatoes
Fresh or dried basil
1 Tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon of onion powder
4 cups grated cheese (mozzarella, or a mixture of your favorite cheeses)
1. In a Dutch oven or large sauce pot, brown ground beef -- drain fat.
2. Add tomatoes and spices (except for basil).
3. Using a 6-quart slow cooker -- cover the bottom with your tomato/beef mixture.
4. Place a layer of ravioli over sauce. Sprinkle in basil.
5. Then add a layer of cheese.
6. Continue to layer in this fashion until ravioli is used up (usually 3 layers).
7. End with a layer of sauce and a sprinkling of cheese.
8. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
9. Turn off crock pot and allow your lasagna to rest for 15-45 minutes.
10. Delicious served with crusty bread and tossed salad for a quick & easy meal that looks like you spent hours on it!
11 months ago