.5 C Coconut Flour
.5 C Almond Flour
.33 C Vanilla Whey Powder
1 t. Baking Powder
3 T Splenda or any sweetner
1.5 C Milk
.5 C Chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients except for .5 C milk.
- Let set in fridge for 30 mins. Mixture will thicken.
- Thin mixture with remaining .5 C milk.
- Drop .33 (1/3)C batter onto griddle sprinkle with chocolate chips and cook on medium heat until bubbles toward the center begin to burst. Flip and cook other side.
- Serve with Sugar-free syrup or Jam.
- Very Healthy!