1 (approx 2 lb) head of green cabbage, cut into 1" thick slices
1.5 tablespoons olive oil
2 to 3 large garlic cloves, smashed
spray olive oil OR non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Pull outer leaf off cabbage, cut cabbage from top to bottom (bottom being root) into 1" thick slices.
2. Rub both sides of cabbage with smashed garlic.
3. Use a pastry brush to evenly spread the olive oil over both sides of the cabbage slices.
4. Finally, sprinkle each side with a bit of of my special rub or use sea salt and cracked black pepper.
5. Roast on the middle rack for 30 minutes. Carefully flip the cabbage steaks and roast for an additional 30 minutes until edges are brown and crispy.
Serve hot and Enjoy!
First 7 Days - Habit #1
3 days ago