Saturday, January 2, 2010

What's Cooking?

For 22 years I ran and organized the Food Service Department at an unusual organization in Central Maine. This organization had a diverse population of very caring individuals which made my job a lot of fun.

Recently, I've been approached and/or asked by many friends, family, and acquaintances concerning recipes and cooking used for my job.

With this blog I will try to answer some of these food and recipe queries as well as posting cool menu ideas, basic cooking instructions, healthy eating tips, nutrition information, frugal shopping guidelines, and the simple common sense approach to cooking that I have always enjoyed.

All queries will be answered . . . If you are looking for a particular recipe that you really enjoyed, please post a comment giving me as much information as you remember (name of dish, ingredient(s), etc.) and I will do my best to get the information posted. Please check back often to find out What's Cooking!
--Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment